Pat Sloan’s Holiday Book Tour!
Today is my spot on the Book Tour for my friend Pat Sloan‘s Holiday Celebrations book! So many great projects in it – some for every season! I had a hard time just picking one project to work on. I actually couldn’t, I had to pick two!
I started off with the Spooky Twist project that Pat created for Halloween, but I wanted to do it in Christmas scraps of which I have a TON!
Here is Pat’s Version:
And here is mine:
This went together super easy and super fast… so this made me think I could do another project that really caught my eye.
The Liberty Hill quilt is a little more traditional than my usual fare, but I found the stars Pat designed quite intriguing and I loved the ‘feathered’ border. I was planning on doing it in more Christmas Scraps but then I found the Willow line from Windham Fabrics (which is hitting the stores soon!) and fell in love with the beachy colors, which just happened to be similar to Pat’s original quilt.
So here they both are:
And here is my version:
I was super excited to take these pix just down the road from our new home. Aren’t the colors perfect together?
I feel like I should call my version “My Favorite Color is Red” I LOVE that little Red scrap that I added to this basically two color quilt. That bit Definitely makes this MY version, don’t you think?
Now on to the fun part…..
There are Prizes to be had!!
SOOO Many ways to win!
First one of you reading this blog post can win a copy of Holiday Celebrations! To enter, leave a comment below telling me which holiday is your favorite.
- Leave a comment on THIS post to enter
- Giveaway ends on June 14, 2021 at 11:59 PAC
- Winner chosen at random on June 15, 2021
- Open to all – both US and international (US residents will receive a printed copy of the book, E-book (PDF) for international)
- I will notify winner by email so be sure your email address is in your profile or your comment.
And I am just one stop on this AMAZING line up of creatives. Be sure to go see previous posts and follow along to see the upcoming posts as well for their takes on Pat’s designs. Be sure to up your chances of winning by posting comments on all of THEIR posts as well. Each of us is selecting one winner.
Stops on the Tour:
- May 31 – Martingale with a grand prize! martingale.com/
- June 1 – Jacquelynne Steves jacquelynnesteves.com
- June 2 – Andy Knowlton www.abrightcorner.
- June 3 – YOU’RE HERE!! bluenickelstudios.com
- June 4 – Amy Smart www.diaryofaquilter.com/
- June 5 – Bonnie Hunter https://quiltville.com
- June 6 – Fat Quarter Shop fatquartershop.com/
- June 7 – Becky Thompson powertoolswiththread.
- June 8 – The Shibaguyz, Shannon and Jason Mullett-Bowlsby www.designz.
- June 9 – Bev McCullough flamingotoes.
- June 10 – Aurifil auribuzz.com/
- June 11 – Maureen Cracknell maureencracknellhand
- June 12 – Melissa Mortenson www.polkadotchair.
- June 14 – wrap up at Pat’s evening video patsloan.com/
- June 16 Grand Prize announced!
Thanks for stopping by on the Tour!
Be sure to leave a comment here for your chance to win a copy of Pat’s book and then hop over to ALL of the other opportunities as well!
Keep Sewing, Keep Happy,