March Quilty Box
So the people over at Quilty Box sent me another box to review! And what a great box it was! I opened it up on Instagram the other day, so if you want to see the timelapse version, you can check that out here.
This month the Featured Artist is Alison Glass — She is such a GREAT designer. Always has Rich Saturated Colors! And just one of the sweetest people on the planet!
The March Quilty Box features her new line Sun Print 2017 from Andover….. aren’t they beautiful???
Here are some more of the 10″ squares. There seemed to be a LOT in this bundle. Also in the box, two wooden spools of Aurifil Floss ( I LOVE Aurifil floss – especially the wooden spool bit!), an Olfa Touchknife (kinda handy), special Alison Glass Stickers (I already used the cupcake and seahorse sticker of course), and a great little color guide with hints about color and tint and hue and a quick one patch pattern color-sheet to play with.
I think March is the perfect month for this box, as the color is not quite here outside, but you can see it coming!! Daffodils are opening and everything is right behind. At least here in the Northern part of the Northern Hemisphere (Sorry Southern Pole Peeps!) So I get to play with these while I wait!
Here’s more info about Quilty Box, including their plans for April’s Box!
- Quilty Box is a monthly subscription box of fun quilting supplies. They offer plans from $44-48/mo.
- 5% of the profits of multi-month subscriptions are donated to Quilts for Kids – a non-profit which donates quilts for children in need
- Each month they have 4 or more products (fabric, patterns, thread, or notions)
- The retail value of the products in the box is always more than $60
- April’s Quilty Box Featured Artist will be Jennifer Moore from Monaluna.com.
- The next Quilty Box will ship around April 11th. Subscribers will need to purchase before April 10th to receive this shipment.
So if you want to join in the fun next month, make sure you get an order in with Quilty Box in time.
It sure is fun getting a surprise each month >> Even though you knew it was coming anyway!
Keep Sewing, Keep Happy,